Translate Our blog in any Language!

.

.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sorry for not posting. My computer crashed :-(

If you are wondering about the gap in my posting of new Blogs,wonder no more :-). I am fit as a fiddle but my computer has crashed and burned. I have formatted and re- partitioned the hard drive and have yet to install an anti-virus software. Should be up and running in another 24 hours.
The pen drives have virus too and need to be individually sanitized. Everything I write is stored there and also infected. Any ideas?
Thanks for your support.
Rajiv Sethi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your question and comments are very important for me, as are your suggestions for new topics. Trust me when I say that it is extremely difficult to find new topics every day.

E-Book on Saturn