Translate Our blog in any Language!

.

.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A prayer from Durga Sapt Shati

I apologize for being a little tardy in posting new articles on the Blog. This is mainly due to the Book on Saturn that I have been writing. The book is a complete treatise on Saturn in Hindu Vedic astrology and looks at his spiritual, anecdotal, astrological and remedial issues. Here is an excellent rendering of Devi Stuti from the fifth chapter of Durga Saptshati Shati from Shlok number 9 to 80. 81 and 82 Shlok seems to have been left out due to ten minute limit on You Tube videos. I must admit that I have never before heard such perfect and effortless singing of this Stuti. The singer has matched the spiritual out put of the Mantra Drashta rishi with her perfect singing. It is a pity that her name does not appear on the video. Here it is then, the stream of nectar.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your question and comments are very important for me, as are your suggestions for new topics. Trust me when I say that it is extremely difficult to find new topics every day.

E-Book on Saturn