Translate Our blog in any Language!

.

.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Rajiv Sethi

I am a Vedic astrologer and hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I also hold Jyotish Visharad or an MA in astrology from the Indian Council Of Astrological Sciences, Delhi chapter. I have taught astrology to diploma level students in US since 2001. I initially taught at The Astrological Institute in Scottsdale, AZ, and later at the Southwest Institute Of Healing Arts in Tempe, AZ. I was a panel astrologer for the Times Of India from 2001 to 2007 and have written weekly predictions for Times jobs. I was a panel astrologer for Satyam infocom and have answered several hundred questions from these sites. I started my study of astrology in 1974. I was an amateur astrologer who became a professional in 1998. I provide concise answers to complex questions and give detailed remedial measures to reduce the range and scope of problem being faced by the client. I have always received exuberant praise for my readings. My visitors book is full of very satisfied and appreciative clients. For a glimpse of what my clients say about me please take a look at some of their feedback at www.indian-vedicastrology.com

Rajiv Sethi
Bouquets and brickbats at rajiv@indian-vedicastrology.com, planetstories@gmail.com
Mobile 9899589211
www.indian-vedicastrology.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your question and comments are very important for me, as are your suggestions for new topics. Trust me when I say that it is extremely difficult to find new topics every day.

E-Book on Saturn